Welcome to Central Mosque Blackpool & Islamic Community Centre
|Education||News & Events||Kids Corner||Links||Contact us|
Mosque Car Park, Wudu Khana & toilets facilities will remain closed till further notice
1st Jumuah: 12:30
(**only two Jummah prayers until further notice)
Jamaat times can be altered where necessary
Blackpool Mosque to become Covid vaccination walk-in centre to boost uptake COVID-19 vaccinations
Blackpool mosque is being set up as a walk-in vaccination site for Friday, July 9th 2021, in a bid to help more people access vaccinations. The mosque is partnering with NHS England to deliver the vaccines and the site is open to anyone in the NHS’s eligible groups.
Mr Muhammad Jamil, chairman of the Mosque and Imam Mulana Hafiz Ashfiq said the atmosphere has been “positive” and hopes this will encourage more people to get the vaccine. We see this as an important protective step to help preserve human life, which is a core teaching of Islam.
Moulana Ashfaq & volunteers have been a great help & providing local community an opportunity. Great work , Jazakallah khair to all the team especially moulana Ashfaq & organisers.
Alhamdulillah Central Mosque Blackpool is pleased to announce that Inshallah we will be continue to perform two Jumuah Salah until further notice. We have a capacity of 130 worshippers per Salah. We will be operating a 1st come 1st served system, so please do not be offended if you are turned away once we reach maximum capacity.
Mosque Madrasa classes will be held online
Please note the following extremely important guidelines.
1.If you have any covid symptoms, shielding or looking after vulnerable family members please do not attend.
2. Doors will open 15 minutes before Salah and doors close 15 minutes after Salah
3. Perform Wudhu at home (Wudu and toilet facilities closed)
4. Bring your own prayer mat.
5. Face covering must be worn.
6. Follow guidelines of volunteers.
7. Follow the one way system.
8. Leave straight after Salah patiently following guidance of volunteers.
9. Please do not bring any Children under the age of 12
10. Please ensure safe distance is maintained in ALL areas of the premises
11. Gates will be CLOSED once capacity is reached
About The Madrassah
We recognise that learning consists of: