Welcome to Central Mosque Blackpool & Islamic Community Centre
|Education||News & Events||Kids Corner||Links||Contact us|
Mosque Car Park, Wudu Khana & toilets facilities will remain closed till further notice
Ramadhan Timetable 2021
Only one Travee Salah will be throughtout the ramazan.
First 15 days of ramazan Isha pray will start at 10 pm.
From 30th April 2021 till end of ramazan Isha pray will be 10:30 pm.
This year, the holy month of Ramadan is expected to fall on or around April 13, 2021 depending on a verified sighting of the first crescent of the new moon that signals the start of every month.
It moves around each year because Muslim dates are based on the lunar calendar of 354 or 355 days. That means any Islamic months and festivals slide back by around 10 or 11 days a year within the sun-based Gregorian calendar of 365 days used by much of the western world.
Ramadan 2021 rules for what you can and cannot do during UK lockdown
Restrictions are easing gradually but will still be in place during Ramadan 2021
Mr Muhammad Jamil, chairman of the Mosque and Imams Mulana Hafiz Ashfiq recently received the first dose of the vaccine and urged others in his community to do the same when offered.
Alhamdulillah Central Mosque Blackpool is pleased to announce that Inshallah we will be continue to perform two Jumuah Salah until further notice. We have a capacity of 130 worshippers per Salah. We will be operating a 1st come 1st served system, so please do not be offended if you are turned away once we reach maximum capacity.
Mosque Madrasa classes will be held online
Please note the following extremely important guidelines.
1.If you have any covid symptoms, shielding or looking after vulnerable family members please do not attend.
2. Doors will open 15 minutes before Salah and doors close 15 minutes after Salah
3. Perform Wudhu at home (Wudu and toilet facilities closed)
4. Bring your own prayer mat.
5. Face covering must be worn.
6. Follow guidelines of volunteers.
7. Follow the one way system.
8. Leave straight after Salah patiently following guidance of volunteers.
9. Please do not bring any Children under the age of 12
10. Please ensure safe distance is maintained in ALL areas of the premises
11. Gates will be CLOSED once capacity is reached
About The Madrassah
We recognise that learning consists of: